Last updated on: 24/03/2022
SucoSouhardaSahakari Bank Ltd., having its registered office at SUCO SouhardaSahakari Bank Ltd.,Suco Bhavan,Moka Road,Gandhi Nagar,Bellary – 583101, Karnataka(“Suco Bank” or “we” or “us”), is the owner of the mobile application titled Anugraha available on the Google Play Store/Apple Play Store at espectively (collectively referred as “Platform”).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAPTURED IN THE TOS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES.
“Suco Bank,” “we,” “us,” or “our” means SucoSouhardaSahakari Bank Ltd. and any other companies that are its subsidiaries and affiliates.
“Service(s)” means services provided through the Platform, as described in further detail under clause 3 below. The Services provided through the Platform may change from time to time, at the sole discretion of Suco Bank.
“User” or “you” shall mean any person or entity who shall avail Services on the Platform, or his/her representatives or affiliates who are registered on the Platform.
“Agent” shall meansuch individuals identified Suco Bank to use the Platform and render Services.
“Borrower” shall mean such individuals who avail Services through the Platform.
2. Updation of Terms and Conditions
Your use of the Platform is subject to the Terms and Conditions, which may be updated, amended, modified or revised by us from time to time with/without notice to you. To ensure that you are aware of any additions, revisions, amendments or modifications that we may have made to these Terms and Conditions, it is important for you to refer to the Terms and Conditions from time to time. The updated Terms and Conditions shall be effective immediately and shall supersede these. We shall not be under an obligation to notify you of any changes to the Terms and Conditions. You shall be solely responsible for reviewing the Terms and Conditions from time to time for any modifications. If you continue to use the Platform/Services after the Updated Terms and Conditions have been published, it shall be deemed that you have read and understood and accept the Updated Terms and Conditions. Any reference to Terms of Service, TOS, made herein shall refer to the latest version of the Terms of Service.
3. Service(s) provided to Users
Suco Bank is offering a Platform by which the Agent can check the loan eligibility of the the Borrower and facilitate the application process for Borrower to obtain aconsumer durable personal loan from Suco Bank. The Platform also facilitates underwriting of loans, KYC, E-Nach for Borrowers.
Suco Bank, reserves the right to modify the Services provided to Users, upon prior intimation or without prior intimation. In the event of such modifications/amendments to the Services, the same shall be published on the Platform.
- By using Platform, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, warranties set forth in the Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with the terms stated therein. Registration of User in the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts.
5. User Account and Registration
- Agents will be onboarded on the Platform solely at the discretion of the Company. In addition to this ToS, the terms and conditions of the Memorandum of Understanding (“MoU”) executed between the Company and the Agent shall govern the relationship. In the event of a conflict between the terms of this ToS and the MoU, the terms set out in the MoU shall prevail.
- A Borrower must be at least 23 years of age. If a Borrower wishes to avail Services via the platform, the Borrower must approach the Agent who will then register the Borrower on their respective Accounts via the Platform. Prior to registering, the Borrower will receive an OTP which must be shared with the Agent in order to successfully complete the registration process. The sharing of the OTP signifies that the Borrower has accepted the Terms and Conditions of the Platform and have agreed to be bound by the same.
6. Platform License
- Subject to your compliance with the TOS, Suco Bank grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license: (i) to view and access any content of Platform solely for commercial purposes as permitted under this TOS. You have no right to sublicense the license rights granted herein.
- You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Platform and Services, except as expressly permitted in the TOS. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Platform or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in the TOS.
7. Additional Conditions for Borrowers
If you are a User who is a Borrower and has applied for a loan under the Platform, you agree that in addition to these Terms, you will also be bound by the terms and conditions applicable to individuals who apply for loans from Suco Bank. You also hereby expressly consent to Suco Bank and any entity engaged by Suco Bank to provide the Services having access to your financial data such as your credit score and other information that is required in order to determine your loan eligibility.
- The access to the Platform is free of cost and Suco Bank is not charging any fees for usage of Platform.
2. Each Party shall comply with applicable tax laws, be liable to fulfill its tax obligations and incur tax, charges, cost and fees as applicable.
- The access to the Platform is free of cost and Suco Bank is not charging any fees for usage of Platform.
9. Use of Your Information and Content and other content displayed on the Platform (Applicable to Agents and Borrowers)
- We reserve the right to maintain, delete or destroy all information and materials posted or uploaded through the Services pursuant to our internal record retention and/or destruction policies. We (may/may not) make use of third-party cloud services providers or use our own service infrastructure for hosting the servers and databases. While we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the data stored on our servers is persistent and always available to the User, we will not be responsible in the event of failure of the third-party servers or any other factors outside our reasonable control that may cause the User’s data to be permanently deleted, irretrievable, or temporarily inaccessible.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve your information and may also disclose your related information if required to do so by law; or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these TOS; (c) respond to claims that any of your usage of the Platform violates the rights of third parties; (d) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Platform, its users, or the public.
- You agree to only provide such information that does not violate the law or any person’s rights (including intellectual property rights).
10. Third Party Services
Suco Bank shall provide Users to connect with third party service providers. The Suco Bank is not responsible for, and does not endorse, any third-party services mentioned on the Platform. It is hereby stated that Suco Bank shall in no way be responsible for any acts or omissions of third parties. Any transaction, dealings or communication otherwise that the User may have with such third parties are at the User’s own risk and we make no warranties, express or implied regarding the quality or suitability of the services or products of such third-party vendors.
11. Rules and Conduct (Applicable to Agents and Borrowers)
- As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is prohibited by the TOS; or other rules or policies implemented by us from time to time; or in violation of any applicable laws.
- Additionally, you shall not share any information that: (i) may be harmful to minors or children below the age of 18 (eighteen) years; (ii) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of the country, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation; and (iii) is invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; (iv) harms minors in any manner; (v) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights; (vi) violates any laws for time being; and (vii) impersonate any person.
- Furthermore, you shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Suco Bank’s (or its third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any activities conducted on the Platform; (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Platform (or parts thereof); (iv) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Platform, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction; (v) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Platform; or (vi) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any or all of the rights that you receive hereunder.
12. Alerts Provided by The Suco Bank (Applicable to Agents and Borrowers)
- The Suco Bank provides you with multiple automatic alerts while providing Services.
- You understand and agree that any alerts provided to you through the Platform may be delayed or prevented by a variety of factors. We will do our best to provide alerts in a timely manner with accurate information. However, we neither guarantee the delivery nor the accuracy of the content of any alert. You also agree that we shall not be liable for any delays, failure to deliver, or misdirected delivery of any alert; for any errors in the content of an alert; or for any actions taken or not taken by you or any third party in reliance on an alert.
13. Contact You (Applicable to Agents and Borrowers)
You agree that we may contact you through telephone, email, SMS, or any other means of communication for the purpose of:
- Obtaining feedback in relation to Platform/Services.
- Resolving any complaints, information, or queries by other Users; and
- You agree to provide your fullest co-operation further to such communication by Suco Bank.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services/Platform, you agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without any compensation to you and we are under no obligation to such feedback confidential.
14. Profile Ownership and Editing Rights (Applicable to Agents and Borrowers)
We ensure easy access to the Users by providing a tool to update your profile information. We reserve the right to moderate the changes or updates requested by you and we shall take an independent decision whether to publish or reject the requests submitted for the respective changes or updates in your profile. You hereby represent and warrant that you are fully entitled, under applicable law, to provide information as part of your profile or otherwise while using our Services, and that no such information breaches any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights and applicable data protection laws. Upon becoming aware of a breach of the foregoing representation, we may modify or delete parts of your profile information at our sole discretion with or without notice to you.
15. Rights and Obligation relating to the usage of the Platform (Applicable to Agents and Borrowers)
Users shall be prohibited from carrying out the any illegal acts in the Platform including but not limited to acts mentioned below:
- violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Platform;
- transmitting any information on or through the Platform that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of our Services;
- intentionally submitting on the Platform any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
- using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Platform;
- circumventing or disabling any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of the Platform.
- Any unlawful activities in the Platform which are prohibited by laws of India.
The Suco Bank shall, upon obtaining knowledge by itself or been brought to actual knowledge by an affected person in writing or through email signed with electronic signature about any such information as mentioned above, be entitled to disable such information that is in contravention of this Clause. We shall also be entitled to preserve such information and associated records for at least 90 (ninety) days for production to governmental authorities for investigation purposes.
We may disclose or transfer User-generated information to our affiliates or governmental authorities in such manner as permitted or required by applicable law, and you hereby consent to such transfer. In accordance with the applicable laws, we shall transfer sensitive personal data or information including any information, to any other body corporate or a person in India, or located in any other country, that ensures the same level of data protection that is adhered to by us, only if such transfer is necessary for the performance of the lawful contract between Suco Bank or any person on its behalf and the User or where the User has consented to data transfer.
16. Suco Bank and User Materials(Applicable to Agents and Borrowers)
While rendering Services, Suco Bank directly or through its representatives, may provide Users with certain materials relevant to the Services, which may be in the form of audio, video, written and oral content (“Suco Bank Materials”). Suco Bank Materials shall be the exclusive property of Suco Bank. User hereby agrees and acknowledges that he/she shall ensure that Suco Bank Materials are not shared with any third party, without Suco Bank’s written consent and any breach of such nature shall cause financial and irreparable injury to Suco Bank. Suco Bank hereby provides User with a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited license to use Suco Bank Materials solely for the purposes set out in this ToS. While availing Services, User may submit various materials to Suco Bank in the form of audio/video/written content, (“User Materials”). User hereby provides Suco Bank with an exclusive, transferrable, perpetual and irrevocable license to use the User Materials for its use. User hereby agrees and acknowledges that User Materials shall not infringe any intellectual property rights of third party and shall be responsible for any claims arising out of infringement.
We reserve the right, at any time and in with sole discretion, to change, modify, or amend the Platform (in whole, or in part) or any of its Services (in whole, or in part), in compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory framework. You agree that We will not be liable to You for any change, modification or amendment of the Platform or its Services, or any part thereof.
The Suco Bank offers an email-based support system along with an online knowledge pool of FAQs. In case you require any assistance or support, you may access support resources or contact our support by emailing at [email protected] for technical issues and raise your query with Call Centre number – 18001215560.
The Suco Bank shall revert to every complaint within 24 hours of receipt of the complaint. Further, Suco Bank shall take best possible efforts to redress the complaint within 15 days of receipt of the complaint. Any suggestions by Suco Bank regarding use of the Services shall not be construed as a warranty.
The User agrees and acknowledges that Suco Bank shall address and attempt to resolve the complaint received in accordance with the standard policies and procedures adopted by Suco Bank, the User’s disapproval/discontent with the outcome/mode of redressal shall not be deemed to mean non-redressal of the complaint by Suco Bank. Any suggestions by Suco Bank regarding use of the Service shall not be construed as a warranty.
We may terminate your usage of the Platform at any time for any reason, including breach of the Terms and Conditions. We have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse to grant access to Platform. Except for the rights and license granted in these terms, we reserve all other rights and grant no other rights or licenses, implied or otherwise.
Once temporarily suspended, indefinitely suspended or terminated, the User may not continue to use the Platform under the same account, a different account or re-register under a new account. On termination of an account due to the reasons mentioned herein, such User shall no longer have access to data, messages and other material kept on the Platform by such User. All provisions of the TOS, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
THE SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CONTENT) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. THE COMPANY (INCLUDING) ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, SPONSORS AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THE EVENT THERE IS A DELAY IN ANY MANNER FROM ANY THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER ENGAGED BY SUCO BANK FOR RENDERING SERVICES, SUCO BANK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SUCH DELAY.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Suco Bank, its affiliates/subsidiaries/joint venture partners and each of its, and its affiliates’/subsidiaries/joint venture partners’ employees, contractors, directors, suppliers and representatives from all liabilities, losses, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to (i) your use or misuse of, or access to, the Services and Platform; or (ii) your violation of the Terms and Conditions; or any applicable law, contract, policy, regulation or other obligation. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with us in connection therewith.
22. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY (INCLUDING ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SPONSORS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, LICENSORS OR RESELLERS,) BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR OPPORTUNITY, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, (II) FOR YOUR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES (III) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES (IV) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND ITS OR THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED DAMAGES.
23. Exemptions to liability of Suco Bank
You further agree and confirm that Suco Bank shall not be responsible, in any manner whatsoever, for any delay/unavailability of Services or failure to meet its obligations under the Terms and Conditions, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, due to:
1. your failure to cooperate;
2. your unavailability and/or unresponsiveness;
3. your failure to provide accurate and complete information;
4. your failure to provide or facilitate the submission of User Materials in timely manner;
5. any event beyond Suco Bank’s reasonable control.
24. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Suco Bank agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located at Bangalore, India.
- Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement and understanding between you and Suco Bank with respect to the Services and usage of Platform.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions are found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms and Conditions will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- The Terms and Conditions are personal to you, and are not assignable or transferable by you except with Suco Bank’s prior written consent. Suco Bank may assign, transfer or delegate any of its rights and obligations hereunder without any consent.
5. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of the Terms and Conditions and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect. All notices under the Terms and Conditions will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; or two days after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service.
26. Grievance Redressal Mechanism
Any discrepancies or grievances with regard to content and or comment or breach of the Terms and Conditions shall be taken up with the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to
Attention: Vidya Mahesh
Email ID: [email protected]
Address: SucoSouhardaSahakari Bank Ltd.,
SucoBhavan,MokaRoad,Gandhi Nagar, Bellary – 583101, Karnataka.
If you have any questions regarding the Services or usage of the Platform or Software, please contact Suco Bank at [email protected]