General Current Account
Accounts can be opened by any Individual / Firm for the business purpose having the convenience of high monthly transactions. Minimum balance for these accounts is Rs.2000/- only.
Freedom Current Account
SUCO Bank introduces Freedom Current account for Current Account holders maintaining huge balance in their accounts.
Celebration Current Account
Exclusive account for existing current account holders with large balances.
Joint account for Partnership firms, Private Limited Companies
Partnership firms, Private limited companies and Joint accounts having the operating instructions “Jointly” may also open this account by submitting consent letter/ Mandate form to send the SMS alert, to register the mobile No and to register MMID .
Anyone Can open this Current account!
This is the most popular account with all businesses. The biggest advantage is that there is no limit on the number of transactions. Also, there is no limit on cash deposit into the current account. At SUCO, we strive to keep our customers delighted by offering such unique services.
Speak With SUCO Bank
Talk to us about your requirements. We should be able to help you further
Freedom Current Account
Current Account holders maintaining huge balance in their accounts, we have decided to introduce a new product as follows
Salient Features of the Deposit Scheme
|1. OPENING OF ACCOUNT||As per Current A/c rules & KYC norms|
|2. MONTHLY AVERAGE BALANCE||Rs.50000.00|
|4. Non-Maintenance of Monthly Average Balance: The penalty of Rs.500.00 per Month.|
Applicable S-Pay Charges
|Amount of Transfer||Service Charges (In Rupees)|
|Upto Rs. 1000||Rs.3.50 + S.Tax|
|From Rs. 1001 to Rs.5000||Rs.5.00 + S.Tax|
|From Rs. 5001 to Rs.10000||Rs.7.50 + S.Tax|
|From Rs. 10001 to Rs.50000||Rs.10.00 + S.Tax|
|From Rs. 50001 to Rs.100000||Rs.15.00 + S.Tax|
|From Rs. 100001 and Above||Rs.25.00 + S.Tax|
Non-Maintenance of Minimum balance Charges
- Up to 45 Days from the opening of the account, there will be No charges for Non-maintenance of minimum balance.
- After 45 days, if the account balance goes less than the minimum balance then a Penalty of Rs.100.00 per instance will be charged.
- If the customer does not maintain the stipulated minimum balance up to 90 days, then all the charges will be applicable as shown below:
|a||Cheque Book charges||Rs.2/- per leaf|
a. DD Charges:
b. PO/ BC Charges :
Minimum of Rs. 30 and Rs. 2 per thousand whichever is high.
1. Inward Transactions : FREE
2. Outward Transactions:-
|e||Incidental charges||Rs. 300 half yearly|
|f||Service Charges||Rs. 300 half yearly|
|g||Debit Card charges||Rs.100/-|
|h||SMS Charges||Rs.25 per year|
Account Closure Charges
a. Closure of account within 1 year : Rs. 4000
b. Closure of account within 2 years : Rs. 2000
c. Closure of account within 3 years : Rs. 1000
d. Closure of account from 3 Yr & above : Rs. 300
- Individuals, sole -proprietorship concerns and Joint accounts having the operating instructions E or S (Either or survivor) or having the operating instruction “Anyone” can open this current account.
- Partnership firms, Private limited companies and Joint accounts having the operating instructions “Jointly” may also open this account by submitting consent letter/ Mandate form to send the SMS alert, to register the mobile No and to register MMID . (Mandate formats are also attached with this circular).