Managing Director – SUCO Bank
Position: Managing Director
Location: Bellary, Karnataka
- Strong leadership skills and a proven track record of driving organizational growth.
- Visionary thinking and the ability to lead SUCO Bank into a new era of banking excellence.
- A deep understanding of the banking industry and regulatory landscape.
- Commitment to the bank’s mission and values.
- The person shall be a graduate with,
(a) Qualification in banking/ co-operative banking such as CAIIB / Diploma in Banking and Finance / Diploma in Co-operative Business Management or equivalent qualification; or
(b) Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance); or
(c) Post graduation in any discipline.
- The person shall not be below the age of 40 years and above the age of 65 years at the time of application.
- The person shall have a combined experience of at least 20 years at the middle / senior management level in the banking sector.
The person shall not
(i) be engaged in any other business or vocation;
(ii) be holding the position of a Municipal Corporation or Municipality or other local bodies;
(iii) be a director of any company;
(iv) be a partner of any firm which carries on any trade, business or industry;
(v) have substantial interest in any company or firm as defined in Section 5(ne) read with section 56 of the Banking Regulations Act, 1949;
(vi) be a Director, Manager, Managing Agent, partner or proprietor of any trading, commercial or industrial concern;
(vii) be of unsound mind and stands so declared by a competent court;
(viii) be an undischarged insolvent;
(ix) be convicted by a criminal court of an offence involving moral turpitude;
(x) be a director of any other co-operative bank or a co-operative credit society
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to achieve the bank’s growth objectives.
- Oversee all banking operations, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Develop and implement innovative banking solutions and services.
- Foster a culture of excellence, customer-centricity, and financial prudence.
- Collaborate with the board of directors to set and achieve strategic goals.
How to Apply:
If you meet the qualifications and are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications, leadership experience, and vision for SUCO Bank’s future. Send your application to [email protected] by 15.10.2023.
Join us at SUCO Bank and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of banking in Karnataka. Your leadership will be instrumental in our journey towards becoming a scheduled bank by 2026. We look forward to welcoming a dynamic and visionary Managing Director to our team.
SUCO Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.